Serving clients throughout Ontario, Kalsi & Associates has specialized in personal injury cases for several years. Our lawyers focus actively on achieving desired settlements with your best interest in mind. We have the experience and knowledge required to handle complex matters as efficiently as possible. Our lawyers, paralegals and legal staff are committed to providing you with quality service and addressing all questions and concerns in a timely manner. It is our goal to ensure you are satisfied with our services and obtain the compensation you deserve as a result of an unfortunate accident.
About Kalsi & Associates
(Formerly BK Personal Injury Law)
Our team of legal professionals can assist you with any type of personal injury case or insurance claim from motor vehicle accident claims and long term/short-term disability benefits, to slip and fall action. At Kalsi & Associates, we have a successful track record of protecting the rights of our clients and fostering trust while remaining committed to justice and fair compensation.
We protect your rights so you can focus on your road to recovery.
Serving clients throughout Ontario, Kalsi & Associates has specialized in personal injury cases for several years.
- Personal Injury LitigationClaims can be frustrating. It is time to know your......
- Motor Vehicle AccidentsAn accident can occur at no fault of your own .....
- Slip and FallCan happen anywhere. Damages may .....
- Accident BenefitsAs an individual involved in a motor vehicle accident......
- Term Disability BenefitsInjuries can have a serious impact on a victim. Disability....
Working with your best interest in mind.We protect your rights, maximize your benefits and put you back on the road to recovery.
- Erica Caldaron Legal Assistant to Yousef Jabbour & Bobby Kalsi
- Linda To Licensed Paralegal to Sheryl Patel
- Maryam Elias To Licensed Paralegal
- Yafei Li Law Clerk To Thomas Long
- Dhanvir Sohal Legal Assistant to Brian Murnaghan
- Mary Reghelini Office Administrator
- Kim Mohammed-Sieudhan Legal Assistant to Thomas Long
- Justine Danieli Assistant to Daniel
- Jaspreet Sidhu Legal Support Staff
- Amarit Sekhon Assistant to Mariya Verkhovets
- Prabhsimran Pannu Legal Support Staff
- Navneet Purewal Receptionist
- Roshanne Atherley Student at Law
- Natasha Balakrishnan Legal Support Staff
- Evanee Yahathu Legal Assistant to Amelio Thé
- We have worked extremely hard to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Positive feedback from clients and other lawyers truly means the world to us. Read what some of our clients are saying about our work.Thank you for taking my case. I was treated with kindness and respect, I would recommend BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates) to everyone. Thank you for getting me some peace of mind.As a Client of BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates), I was happy with the services they provided to me and satisfied with how well they took care of my case.I was very satisfied with the way BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates) firm represented me in connection with my motor vehicle accident claim.This is to sincerely communicate my gratitude to BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates), specially to Mr. Bobby Kalsi and his team for efficiently handling my 'Slip & Fall' matter.
- How much is your pain worth? Learn how to calculate reasonable pain. It is impossible to put an actual price on someone else’s pain and suffering and that is why it is so difficult to be in the jury’s position in any personal injury case. One of the main reasons why it is such … Continue reading How much is your pain worth? Learn how to calculate reasonable pain. →Can a crime victim make a claim? If you are familiar with Kalsi & Associates’ work, you are aware that we help those who have suffered a personal injury due to car accidents, slip and falls, work related issues and much more. On those cases, people who have being injured can be compensated for … Continue reading Can a crime victim make a claim? →How can social media affect your personal injury claim? Nowadays it is hard to imagine the world without the internet. We face ourselves living in an era where it is easy to be connected all the time. That, of course, includes social media. A Pew Research Center report from January of 2014 stated that … Continue reading How can social media affect your personal injury claim? →How to avoid the most common personal injuries Stop for a minute and think of how many people you know have been injured in an accident. There is at least one name, right? Unfortunately, there is not a secret formula to prevent someone from being involved in an accident, but there sure are some … Continue reading How to avoid the most common personal injuries →The dangers of slip and fall accidents There are many kinds of accidents that can lead to a person being injured, and slip and fall accidents are one of the most common ones. That is why people are not usually prepared to deal with the consequences and the danger of slip and fall cases … Continue reading The dangers of slip and fall accidents →Self-driving cars and motor vehicle accidents: who is responsible? The existence of self-driving cars outside the movie theater and television screens is the proof that we are already living in the future. Tesla Motors’ latest creation is a self-driving vehicle that is gaining a lot of popularity and, along with that, comes the questions. … Continue reading Self-driving cars and motor vehicle accidents: who is responsible? →10 common motor vehicle accident injuries Source: Main Street Health Unfortunately, a car accident can happen anytime and anywhere, changing someone’s life forever. Before you ever find yourself or a loved one involved in a car accident at some point, it is important to know what are the most common injuries that can occur … Continue reading 10 common motor vehicle accident injuries →4 benefits of filing personal injury claims with the help of a lawyer Source: Examiner If you have been injured due to an accident or as a result of negligence, there is still a chance that the offending party or insurance carrier could contest your personal injury claim. This is the main reason … Continue reading 4 benefits of filing personal injury claims with the help of a lawyer →Suing for Slip and Fall: What is Your Suffering Worth? Source: FindLaw One typical reaction after being injured by slipping and falling is the urge to sue someone or some company but you have to be sure if your case allows that kind of measure. You can sue if you are injured and negligence … Continue reading Suing for Slip and Fall: What is Your Suffering Worth? →Anatomy of a slip and fall Source: The Lawyers Weekly Many Canadians experience slippery walking conditions outdoors through the years, but slips and falls with potentially serious consequences can also occur on indoor surfaces. Slip and fall injuries cases can increase a lot as the population ages and the World Health Organization estimates that … Continue reading Anatomy of a slip and fall →Reasonable Doubt: Why Cuts to Insurance Benefits are a Social Justice Issue Source: Now Toronto Car insurance is a topic that has a big impact on Ontario’s population because it can cause major impacts. Every year, nearly 50,000 people suffer from car accident injuries in Ontario and many of them experience significant cases of injuries … Continue reading Reasonable Doubt: Why Cuts to Insurance Benefits are a Social Justice Issue →Most common injuries that could happen at work Even if you think your work is a safe place, there are some injuries that can happen anytime and your workplace is not immune to them. People always assume that nothing is ever going to happen to them but the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) has … Continue reading Most common injuries that could happen at work →