Serving clients throughout Ontario, Kalsi & Associates has specialized in personal injury cases for several years. Our lawyers focus actively on achieving desired settlements with your best interest in mind. We have the experience and knowledge required to handle complex matters as efficiently as possible. Our lawyers, paralegals and legal staff are committed to providing you with quality service and addressing all questions and concerns in a timely manner. It is our goal to ensure you are satisfied with our services and obtain the compensation you deserve as a result of an unfortunate accident.
About Kalsi & Associates
(Formerly BK Personal Injury Law)
Our team of legal professionals can assist you with any type of personal injury case or insurance claim from motor vehicle accident claims and long term/short-term disability benefits, to slip and fall action. At Kalsi & Associates, we have a successful track record of protecting the rights of our clients and fostering trust while remaining committed to justice and fair compensation.
We protect your rights so you can focus on your road to recovery.
Serving clients throughout Ontario, Kalsi & Associates has specialized in personal injury cases for several years.
- Personal Injury LitigationClaims can be frustrating. It is time to know your......
- Motor Vehicle AccidentsAn accident can occur at no fault of your own .....
- Slip and FallCan happen anywhere. Damages may .....
- Accident BenefitsAs an individual involved in a motor vehicle accident......
- Term Disability BenefitsInjuries can have a serious impact on a victim. Disability....
Working with your best interest in mind.We protect your rights, maximize your benefits and put you back on the road to recovery.
- Erica Caldaron Legal Assistant to Yousef Jabbour & Bobby Kalsi
- Linda To Licensed Paralegal to Sheryl Patel
- Maryam Elias To Licensed Paralegal
- Yafei Li Law Clerk To Thomas Long
- Dhanvir Sohal Legal Assistant to Brian Murnaghan
- Mary Reghelini Office Administrator
- Kim Mohammed-Sieudhan Legal Assistant to Thomas Long
- Justine Danieli Assistant to Daniel
- Jaspreet Sidhu Legal Support Staff
- Amarit Sekhon Assistant to Mariya Verkhovets
- Prabhsimran Pannu Legal Support Staff
- Navneet Purewal Receptionist
- Roshanne Atherley Student at Law
- Natasha Balakrishnan Legal Support Staff
- Evanee Yahathu Legal Assistant to Amelio Thé
- We have worked extremely hard to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Positive feedback from clients and other lawyers truly means the world to us. Read what some of our clients are saying about our work.Thank you for taking my case. I was treated with kindness and respect, I would recommend BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates) to everyone. Thank you for getting me some peace of mind.As a Client of BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates), I was happy with the services they provided to me and satisfied with how well they took care of my case.I was very satisfied with the way BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates) firm represented me in connection with my motor vehicle accident claim.This is to sincerely communicate my gratitude to BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates), specially to Mr. Bobby Kalsi and his team for efficiently handling my 'Slip & Fall' matter.
- Brampton car accident lawyers across our area take numerous cases this time of year stemming from hazardous winter driving conditions. In this instance, cold and wet weather didn’t so much cause a woman’s car to careen into a pond Wednesday night as make the potential consequences so much more severe. The yet-unidentified woman escaped … Continue reading BRAMPTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS URGE CAUTION AFTER TORONTO DRIVER DROWNS CAR IN POND →Every Brampton personal injury lawyer would prefer, more than words could express, that safer defensive driving by all GTA motorists leave us with a fraction of the lawsuits we could otherwise have to contest among ourselves. There are few things more tragic about the Greater Toronto Area’s annual traffic accident tallies than the realization of … Continue reading BRAMPTON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER URGES GTA MOTORISTS: EMBRACE DEFENSIVE DRIVING →The international medical community has never taken the long-term ramifications of concussions and severe brain trauma more seriously. Brampton personal injury lawyers have taken it to heart that when it comes to head injuries, professional athletes performing weekly or even nightly under intensely violent conditions are little removed from “ordinary” citizens left with severe cognitive … Continue reading BRAMPTON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER URGES AWARENESS OF ACCIDENTAL CONCUSSION SYMPTOMS, CONSEQUENCES →Source By: Theglobeandmail The next wave of hobby drones will be wrapped in boxes underneath Christmas trees before they fill the skies. If industry sales projections come true, the holiday season will put tens of thousands of relative novices at the controls of small unmanned aerial vehicles in densely populated cities and suburbs. All that … Continue reading Your kid just got a drone. Should you get insurance? →Date: December 04, 2015 Source: CP24 A 23-year-old guy who was airlifted to hospital after a single-vehicle accident in Brampton early Sunday morning will look damaged driving charges, police say. If you are injured on a road accident, call our car accident lawyer for legal advice. The accident happened in the locality of Embleton Road … Continue reading Single Vehicle Crash at Brampton – Driver suffers critical injuries →Date: Dec-02-2015 Source: CBC News Police are searching for a suspect following they found a pistol in a BMW at the scene of a hit-and-run accident near Dufferin Street and Dundas Street West. Our personal injury lawyer will focus on handling your case and fighting for your benefit so you can focus on getting something … Continue reading BMW crashed with Taxi and Police Searching for hit and run man →Ever have a moment, mid-conversation, when you just want to ask the other person, “Do you actually hear some of the things you say when you talk?” Personal injury law – any legal practice in the Greater Toronto Area, really – is a daily litigious, communicative game in which every word has weight. There’s a … Continue reading THE WORST THINGS A TORONTO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER COULD SAY →With Toronto wrapped in the heart of fall, many outdoorsy adventurers are embracing the crisp air to take in the brilliant turning leaves from astride a bicycle for a few last rides before the Blue Jays’ World Series chase and pumpkin-spice everything yields to retail insanity and egg nog by the barrell. Of course, late-season … Continue reading TORONTO’S FALL PRIMER ON BICYCLE-MOTORIST SAFETY →Winter’s snow-and-ice deluge grinds few corners of North America to a halt quite as it does the Greater Toronto Area. A drive around the corner becomes a greater gamble than ever, not so much because you don’t know what you’re doing when the roads are blanketed in white, but because there’s absolutely no reining in … Continue reading Brush Up On Wintertime Defensive Driving Before Snow Strikes Toronto →